Inconel Scrap Recycling
Quest Alloys identify, purchase and process all forms of Inconel scrap!
Inconel is by far the most common nickel based superalloy. Inconel is the trademark of Special Metals. Inconel alloys receive their unique properties from combination of nickel, chromium and minor metals including molybdenum, niobium, tungsten!
- Inconel 625
- Inconel 718
- Inconel 713
Inconel Scrap Forms include:
- Inconel 718 Plate, Bar
- Inconel 625 Tubing, Plate, Sheet
- Inconel 713 Blades
Inconel Recycling Quality:
- Inconel 718 Vac/Am
- Inconel 625 Vac/Am
- Inconel 713 Vac/Am
- Inconel Refinery (Nickel Refinery)
Inconel metals are used in extreme environments including oxidation and corrosive resistant. These properties make them perfectly suited for aerospace and petroleum industries!
Inconel Industrial Uses:
Jet engine parts require high heat resistance that inhibit slip and creep from temperature extremes!
- Inconel 718 – turbine disk, vane segments
- Inconel 713 – airfoils, blades, turbo chargers
Petroleum industry requires high heat and corrosive liquids resistance!
- Inconel 625 – Acid Resistant, Hydrochloric, etc…
- Inconel 718 – Corrosive and high heat machined parts used downhole well development
Inconel Scrap Recycling the evolution of Quest Metals!
Call or Request a Quote for your Inconel scrap price!